Sunday, October 19, 2008

pumpkin patch

I had a hearing in The Woodlands so I took Steph and the kids with me and we had a great time. Here they are in the hotel, where Marc played with two of his favorite things: a remote and a tennis ball.
and we took the kids to get one of Mom's favorite things (Cold Stone) and one of Dad's favorite things (Jamba Juice):
Then when we got back to Dallas we went to the pumpkin patch:
and here is a video of Steph and Marc on the slide:

7 comments:

Mk said...

oh my goodnes your bebes are so cute!!!!!! i love that one of Abby in the basket of pumpkins! and Marc's chins and little arms in the one after that are to die for!!!! Adorable!

Carolyn said...

I can hardly wait for you to come and visit...it IS my birthday next sunday (hint, hint) ...I want to munch on those babies!

Tamara said...

You guys are the cutest family ever! I love it!

Christy said...

I love Abby in the pumpkin patch!!

Anonymous said...

So fun! Love Abby in the basket of pumpkins! Absolutely adorable!

Maret said...

I agree. Abby in the basket is precious!

When did pumpkin patches move from tractor hay rides to inflatable jumping machines? I just noticed that trend this year when I was in Half Moon Bay!

Hillary said...

Marc and Abby are darling. I'm so glad we have blogs now days, it makes me feel like were not so far away. I love the picture of Abby in the pumpkins so cute! I'm glad you are all doing well. We miss you guys especially at this time of year....Thanksgiving will never be the same.