Saturday, October 4, 2008

my talented sister

The other day I received a big box from my sister Kelli with darling hand-me-downs for Abby (yay!!) and these cute bibs.  They are backed in chenille and are seriously so cute.  What talent my sister has!  Abby will certainly be stylin' when she's teething and drooling.

And PS there will be more to come from my sister.  She's working on a ruffle quilt for Abby and I can't wait until it's finished.  

6 comments:

Auntie Lolo said...

Your sister is rediculously talented and I LOVE these bibs!!

The Yosts said...

I had no idea Kelli was so talented. She has kept it hidden in our college years :) Those are some way cute bibs!

It's Been a Day! said...

those are darling. i'm not sure i have ever said congratulations, but congrats. Abby is darling! I hope you are loving having a girl. You and your sister are both so talented and creative. But, i'm not surprised because I know who your mom is!

Kelli said...

Aww...thanks. Addison is loving hers, too, and Louise's BG should have gotten some across the pond this week as well.

I'm working hard on those ruffle quilts. I have hemmed 1600 inches worth so far, with another 1600 to go! Addie and Abby have to have matching quilts, too!

Love you.

Jeni said...

Oh my gosh, those are sooo cute!

Maret said...

Kelli is so good at this sort of thing! If I were still in Chicago, I'd sign up for Kelli Classes.