Thursday, October 9, 2008

one month (and a few days)


Our baby girl is one month old!  She's getting bigger by the day and weighs almost 10 1/2 lbs now!  She's starting to be awake and alert more and more and dazzles us with her smile.  Thanks MK for the month by month photo cards!  
And I couldn't help but post this for the blogging world to see.  Click on the picture to expand it to check out Marc's cute little chubby legs.  Marcus and I giggle every time he wears socks and sneakers because they make his legs look so chubby - I love it!!!

13 comments:

Kelli said...

I love that his feet, ankles, and legs are all the same width. And then there's only so much space between the top of the sock and bottom of his shorts. So very munchable!

Abby's darling. We can't wait to see her. I feel like I don't "recognize" her yet because we haven't met.

Only three more weeks!

Unknown said...

So sweet . . . both of them. Before you know it you won't be able to keep those signs out of her hands (or her mouth).

Molly said...

Those are two of the cutest kiddos EVER!!

Cathy said...

Steph: Oh my gosh, she's changing by leaps and bounds. I almost don't recognize her - she's just so darling and Marc - he always has a smile on his face! That little kid just loves life! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Love, Mom

Carolyn said...

I can't believe how much she has changed! And Marc just makes us laugh...

Can't wait to see you soon!

Love, Carolyn

Elieson Family said...

You're right about the chubs! Awesome!
I had a friend pass down some baby items for Seth last year, and he couldn't fit into any of the shoes b/c his feet were SO thick... but it goes away too soon. I find out Monday what we're having. Check back!

Spence & Rach said...

They are so dang cute! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks! We are going to have so much fun!!!! Marc is so big! It seems so weird that he is running around. This bites...... we need to see each other more. All we have to do is make it happen! Love you guys! Rach

Anonymous said...

holy cow...tell that little abby to quit growing! we are finally back in town and are ready to play. call us so we can set up a million playdates...I want to hold your newborn and Jesse and Joc want to play with their buddy Marc.

Tamara said...

I can't believe it's taken me this long to tell you how beautiful your baby girl is. I have got to get myself over there to meet her and adore her. Congrats you guys!

AD said...

What a fun idea--month by month photo cards! She is SO cute! I love those little chubby legs on Marc. Lucky lucky you to be surrounded by all of that adorableness!!

Abby said...

those are really cute little month cards. and i love the cute bibs. I still need to see this sweet little baby- and you live so close- we need to come by. I'll let you know sometime when we can come. We've missed you at church.. a few more weeks than it's safe to come right?
Marc looks cute w the socks and sneakers. haha.

Christy said...

She is so BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!

Rebekah said...

They are so gosh darn cute!!!!! I can't wait to hold that little lady of yours and squeeze Marc and all his chubbiness. "Munchable" pretty much sums it up! Tell Miss Abby to not grow up so fast--I'm aching to hold a newborn again now that Rachel is getting so big. Love you and your adorable kids so very much.