Monday, October 20, 2008

i'm in love

I get most of my child-rearing advice from my sister Kelli.  She is the queen of research and I trust her judgment.  But when she suggested I pick up one of these I was skeptical.
Really?  Was it worth the money?  Would I ever use it?  Or would it end up being one of those things that I bought thinking it would solve world hunger and yet collects dust in the back of one of the kid's closets.  But I can now say this has changed my life.  Alright, not really, but it has changed my diaper bag.  I have one in pink and not only is it cute but it holds everything that usually roams loose in my diaper bag - pacis, snacks, formula.  With this and diapers I'm all set.  So change your diaper bag and get your own packin smart  at www.innobaby.com.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Obviously, I *heart* mine too. I've washed them through the dishwasher and I think they've held up great, so 4 stars here as well!!

Chris and Lacy said...

I'm SO ordering one of these. I sent the link to my aunt too and she's going to order one for David!

It's Been a Day! said...

anything to keep me more organized is a good thing. i'm going to have to look into this for sure!