I posted this pic on my facebook but realized I hadn't put it up here. When I was trying to take pictures of Abby for her birth announcement but couldn't figure out how to use the new camera Marcus snapped this one as a "test" photo and it seriously melts my heart.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
my little angel
I posted this pic on my facebook but realized I hadn't put it up here. When I was trying to take pictures of Abby for her birth announcement but couldn't figure out how to use the new camera Marcus snapped this one as a "test" photo and it seriously melts my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
cutie!
Oh, she's such a doll! We can't wait to munch on those cheeks!
Oh my gosh, she is beautiful. She looks like you in this picture, Steph. And it looks so professional - can Marcus come and take some shots of Adelaide?!!
She's gorgeous!
A truly beautiful baby.
What an Angel, congrats!
She is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to see her next weekend!
Oh my goodness!! So beautiful!
What a doll! Great test picture, too!
Such a pretty little girl, she does look just like you Steph.
Post a Comment