We've had a lot of that kind of behavior (bullying and screaming) and we haven't been homebound. Does this mean you're braving going out again? :)
Haha! Those pictures are so cute, I just can't wait to come see them!!
That is too funny! Glad to know I'm not the only mom who goes through things like that... :)
I watched that over like 10 times! That's SOOO funny! I love how he does it and then as soon as you say something, he JETS! That cracks me up!
haha little stinker!
Hmm...sounds like Adrianne and Lauren dividing the space upstairs....
Yes, I agree with Karlee about how funny it is that he runs off. He knows he's about to get his chops busted!
That video was so funny! He better watch out, she isn't that much younger than he is and will be able to hold her own one day and get him back!! :-)
i love that he takes off running after he pulls the bow. Those are some cute kiddos...
Gotta love it. Just wait till he learns how to throw a punch... that's Ben's latest thing. Yeah, ouch is right. Your kids are SO cute. When are we going to run into each other?
Ooohh! I love the cookie dough part!
This video cracks me up!! Such a boy thing to do. :)
Post a Comment
12 comments:
We've had a lot of that kind of behavior (bullying and screaming) and we haven't been homebound. Does this mean you're braving going out again? :)
Haha! Those pictures are so cute, I just can't wait to come see them!!
That is too funny! Glad to know I'm not the only mom who goes through things like that... :)
I watched that over like 10 times! That's SOOO funny! I love how he does it and then as soon as you say something, he JETS! That cracks me up!
haha little stinker!
Hmm...sounds like Adrianne and Lauren dividing the space upstairs....
Yes, I agree with Karlee about how funny it is that he runs off. He knows he's about to get his chops busted!
That video was so funny! He better watch out, she isn't that much younger than he is and will be able to hold her own one day and get him back!! :-)
i love that he takes off running after he pulls the bow. Those are some cute kiddos...
Gotta love it. Just wait till he learns how to throw a punch... that's Ben's latest thing. Yeah, ouch is right. Your kids are SO cute. When are we going to run into each other?
Ooohh! I love the cookie dough part!
This video cracks me up!! Such a boy thing to do. :)
Post a Comment