Tuesday, May 5, 2009

it wasn't pretty...


My finger and my sewing machine had a little "incident" tonight.  The needle is not supposed to bend like that and the incident wasn't pretty.  My finger will heal, but I'm not so sure about the machine.  Sorry Ashley, Elle's bibs are going to be a little late...

8 comments:

Maret said...

OUCH! Maybe this is why i SHOULDN'T get a sewing machine!

Lindsay said...

You just reminded me why I don't sew....... :)

Hope your finger feels better!

Anonymous said...

oh no! you can drop the kiddies off here and they can play with mine while your finger heals :)

Mk said...

OUCH!!!! Hope it feels better soon...

Abby said...

ouch ouch! hope you're ok. i always get scared of doing that..
cute fabric though :)

Okey's said...

oh my! hope you are recovering well, and YES, I am planning on being in Utah in August!!! We will be there in mid-August and I would LOVE to see you! Let me know the dates in August b/c we will be booking our flights sometime this week.

Elieson Family said...

I actually had a brief nightmare about that after reading your blog. Did you have to pull thread out of your finger? Gross, I know, but I'm way curious. What a trooper - actually, don't people say that as if we had a choice in our trials? Oh brother! You're still a trooper! No cursing in your blog! THAT was a choice :)

Auntie Lolo said...

Um yikes!! I hope your finger is better and your sewing machine gets fixed soon!!