Wednesday, April 29, 2009

homebound...

Well, with three "probable" cases of swine flu reported not only IN our home town, but at the elementary school just down the street, I'm pretty certain we won't be going much of anywhere for a while.  Call me paranoid but with a 21-month-old and a 7-month-old I'm just not willing to take chances.  Thank goodness for food storage!

8 comments:

Abby said...

Yikes! I know!!!! So scary! I don't want to go to work or anywhere either... you have lots of food storage eh? Good thing you're up the street :):):)

Congrats Marcus on the new job!! Hope you do well and have fun with it!!

Karlee said...

umm yeah I was VERY disturbed to know that the first death happened here in Houston to a 23 month old toddler! It's making me nervous...maybe I'm too paranoid but I'm with you, we'll be staying in for awhile!

Alli M. said...

Yikes! I am nervous and it's still rather far away. Good job on having food storage, we'd only last a couple weeks on ours.

Chris and Lacy said...

They closed down all Ft. Worth schools too. It's enough to scare me! Too bad I really need to go to the grocery. I guess I'll be going once Little Man is asleep.

Maret said...

haha, i think i need to clean out my closet in case i die of swine flu so my friends and family don't have to rifle through my junk!

Lindsay said...

We're right there with ya! Now that the WHOLE district is closed, I'll be off work and trying to avoid germs. How are your food rations holding up?? :)

Kimber said...

How crazy! I'm so sorry! That's no fun at all! Hope it goes away soon!

Linsey said...

Yeah, I was driving home the other day and I saw that the elementary school IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD (1/2 mile away) was closed - Swine Flu case. Crazy!!!