Tuesday, May 12, 2009

for the grandparents...


It's obviously a work-in-progress but he's getting there!

19 comments:

Auntie Lolo said...

I cannot get over the fact that he can do this!! He's a GENIUS!! Cute kid.

Erika Anderson said...

IMPRESSIVE! Love that!

Karlee said...

Smart boy! IMPRESSIVE!!! Do you want to be patient with my son and teach him?

melenglund said...

Are you doing "Your Baby Can Read?"

The infomercial sucked me in this weekend.

critts said...

No Mel, we're not. I've never actually seen the infomercial I've just heard about it. He's just been watching the Leap Frog "Letter Factory" video that my friend Alli recommended and he likes to play with the Leap Frog letter magnets on the fridge (they also repeat the sound). Apparently it works because he knows the sound of 22 out of 26 letters.

Katie said...

Wow! That's impressive! I think he might end up being too smart for his own good like his dad!

Abby said...

hahah- so cute.

Cathy said...

That's my boy!

Unknown said...

that was so adorable! way to go Marc!

Louise said...

SO cute and SO smart!! (he has a great smart gene pool, though!). He is not even two yet, I'm very impressed!

Alison said...

Wow! So cute. That's how Will was. I didn't realize how advanced he was until we had Olivia.

Calene said...

To be cute AND smart...scary combination!

Carolyn said...

We miss those babies! love you all!

Elieson Family said...

AWESOME. Love the tossing letters...

Kimber said...

I loved watching this! So adorable!

Julia Ryan said...

He's brilliant!
Reminds me of another little dark-haired Ryan boy about 28 years ago!
Love,
Julia

Okey's said...

wow, he is smart and cute and has great parents! he has it all:) love, jana

Jared and Tiffany Botteron said...

So cute guys! I wouldn't expect anything less : )

Christy said...

He's cute!!! :)