Thursday, April 3, 2008

someone help me please

Wow - 3 posts in one day! This morning when I was in the shower I had Marc sitting on the bathmat playing with a toothbrush. During that time he decided to scoot back under my vanity and couldn't get out. The kid cracks me up. He's always backing himself into corners.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I leave the same comment on every picture but he is so adorable! I love the cheeks - do you just kiss them all day long?

Tamara said...

I think the best part of that is how pleased the expression on his face is. As if to say "mom, look what I did!"

Mk said...

See- he wants to crawl he's just figuring out what direction to do it in...Really he is sooooo darling!

Mk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris and Lacy said...

He has the cutest little smile! He's so proud of himself! :)

Anonymous said...

oh no...looks like trouble is just around the corner! we need to get together now that we are both back in town for a while. loved the disney pics.

Anonymous said...

just wondering...what do I need to do inorder to be considered a friend who blogs?? :)

Calene said...

I wanna squish him!!! He's so cute!

Anonymous said...

It looks like your family has been having some fun lately! I love the pics.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your family has been having some fun lately! I love all the pics.