Monday, April 28, 2008
The Byron Nelson
I went over to the Byron Nelson on Sat. to follow Adam Scott around for a little while, which was a lot of fun. There are obviously no cameras allowed on the course except for the press, but as some of you pointed out, the Dallas Morning News has this picture on its website (picture 12) of Mark Hensby (Scott's playing partner for the day) hitting this blind approach shot from the rough after I helped find his errant tee shot in the trees. Yep, that's me, right behind him--hoping that my contraband BlackBerry, which I had to sneak in, doesn't vibrate. The rules officials only let a few of us stand behind him. The photographer was standing about 75 yards away, and Hensby hit the ball right over him. Hensby finished 4th, and Scott won the tournament.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
AWESOME!
Your the dude with the fanny pack right? :)
Lois - you're hilarious!!!
Those are sweet plaid shorts. They make the fanny pack sparkle and flatter your curves.
SO just kidding.
I won't dog your fanny pack! I think it looks cool. Glad to hear that your stalking brought them good luck. Reminds me, I followed Tiger around once at the Byron Nelson. It made all the difference for him too.
Post a Comment