Wednesday, April 23, 2008

San Antonio

We're a little behind on our blogging. A couple of weeks ago I had to go to San Antonio for a hearing in the Clear Channel, et al. v. Citigroup, et al. litigation, so I took Tess and Marc and we made it a long weekend. Here we are on the Riverwalk
where we had a great lunch.
Then we spent a few hours in Austin where we got Marc all kinds of UT Longhorns stuff (football, basketball hoop, shirts, etc.), after which we stopped in Waco
where Marc enjoyed the playground
and played some football with his little friend Josiah, which caused an allergic reaction to the grass.
Not a good allergy for a future golfer to have. :)

8 comments:

Karlee said...

Allegeric to grass? How crazy is that! I love the last picture of his big belly! Cute little guy!

Auntie Lolo said...

Very cute pictures and I am glad you finally blogged about your trip!! That stinks about the grass allergy. Poor Marc.

Tamara said...

Oh, poor little guy! So sad!

Meanwhile, I heart San Antonio so much. The riverwalk made a spectacular background for your photo.

Oh, and Stephanie, seriously? Could you get a little fat for me? Please? Just be a little decent and gain a pound already! HONESTLY! You look WAY too cute.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! That rash looks miserable! But what a cute tummy :)

Mk said...

That is one NIIIIIICCCCE tummy!

Chris and Lacy said...

We had so much fun with y'all! Poor Marc and his tummy. I'm glad he's better now.

Molly said...

Oh, poor kiddo! He and Steve are in the same boat...Benadryl, here you come!!

It's Been a Day! said...

besides the grass allergy, looks like it was a great weekend! i love san antonio. i think we are headed down there in a couple of weeks for a little vacation!!