On Monday we made it to the Magic Kingdom just in time to ride "It's A Small World" with Grandma & Grandpa, Kelli & Jeff and the kids. It was Marc's first ride and he was completely mesmerized!

That night we went to dinner with Cinderella, her evil stepsisters and Prince Charming. The little girls got dressed in their princess costumes and requested to be referred to by their princess names - Belle & Sleeping Beauty. They loved it!

The next morning we had breakfast with Mickey & friends. Marc did not seemed to be phased at all by the characters but he couldn't help but notice (and stare) at their extra-large heads.
On Wednesday everyone was pretty much tuckered out from our busy days at the Magic Kingdom so we got in a little pool time. Marcus spent a lot of time with Marc in the pool and Lezlee was more than happy to join him! The little kids LOVED the pool - I think they all would have been happy if we'd just come to Florida to swim!
We made the first stop at Pirates of the Caribbean because it was Marcus' favorite as a child! Isn't Marc adorable in this pirate hat?

I was most excited for Saturday because we were going to Animal Kingdom to ride the safari. The safari is a very cool ride because you are right surrounded by animals - there are no fences or walls. At one point our car got stopped because of a rhino in the road. I think Marc just wanted to get out and play with all the animals because he wiggled his way through the whole safari.

That night we went to the Polynesian resort for dinner and they provided lots of entertainment for the kids. There was a coconut race (Jackson won!) and a limbo contest. 




Then we headed back to the Magic Kingdom one last time to catch the light parade. Grandma, Grandpa, Marcus, Marc and I decided to camp out early to save our place on the sidewalk so I made friends with our neighbors. 

Just before the parade started we snuck in this pic in front of Cinderella's castle. It really does look magical all lit up at night!
And finally on Sunday we headed to the airport to go home. I think Marc had a great week!
Thanks Mom & Dad for a fabulous week! And thank you Kelli & Jeff for planning the trip for us - you did a great job!







16 comments:
He is SO cute! I love the picture of him looking up at Goofy. Classic. And what a fun trip. I need to go to Disneyworld.
AHEM....No quick trip across town to visit the Munns clan?!?!?!?!? Kidding...I know how vacations are...especially with little kids...its hard enough jamming in all the planned activities! Next time, though!
how fun!! And again - that is one cute baby! I love all the photos.
I loved hearing about your trip - Kelli sent through some photos via snapfish and they are great! I'm glad you guys had a fun time - next time I think you need to try EuroDisney!! ;o)
I am so glad you had a great time on your Disney trip!! You all looked like you were having a great time!!
Adorable! I can't believe how all the kiddos are growing!
It looks like y'all had a blast! I bet it was fun watching Marc's face as he took everything in. He's such a cutie!
Fun trip! Looks like you guys all had a great time.
We need to hit the park together...
Phew! What a week. You guys are such a fun family. I love your pictures. Thanks for posting them. I've been dying to see how the trip went.
What a blast!
What fun! I'd love to go on a safari, that is awesome! And your son is so adorable, I love looking at his pictures. :) Wonderful cheeks!
What a great trip!! My dad said he was talking to your dad about the trip and couldn't wait to take the grandkids!! I couldn't believe those words ever came out of his mouth!! Your family looks great and it was fun to see pictures of everyone. I'm jealous of your trip to NYC! We'll have to make sure we get there around the same time. Brent has an internship offer in Dallas so we might see you this summer if you are around! I'll keep you posted.
That sounds like an AWESOME vacation. I love the rhino story. You'll have to give us all of your Disney tips. Sounds like you guys did a little bit of everything. Good having you back in the big D.
Steph it kills me that you were so close...I need to see you soon. I will actually be in Houston in the beginning of june...i'll keep you posted. Love you...Marcus is ADORABLE!!!
What a fun trip! And such a cute family--I'm with Maret, time flies too fast. These pics will help me with my quest to convince Grant that it's about time to take Chase on a Disney vacation!
Post a Comment