Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's a GIRL!!!

Yes that's right, the newest member of our little family will be a little baby girl.  She's due September 11th and we couldn't be more excited!  Time to start picking out pink paint colors...

29 comments:

Auntie Lolo said...

YIPEE FREAKING SKIPPY!! Those are the only words that come to my mind.

Unknown said...

Giddy! When are we shopping?

It's Been a Day! said...

congrats! you will love a girl! so excited! we'll have to do some shopping this summer when i'm in your area!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! That is so very exciting!

Unknown said...

Oh yay! I will for sure have to get your address so I can send you something. Little girls are the best!

Molly said...

YAY!!! Ollie will have a girlfriend that he's not related to!!

Anonymous said...

congrats!! so happy for you.

Chris and Lacy said...

Awesome! Congratulations!!

Katie said...

Congrats that is fabulous news! You'll love having a little princess! Katie (Blonquist)

Karlee said...

OH I'M SOO EXCITED FOR YOU! This makes me want to hurry and get pregnant to see if our next baby will be a girl! I'm so jealous that you get to go looking for all the cute girl stuff out there! CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS!!!

The Fowers said...

Hooo- Ray!! Oh, the clothes you will buy! Girls are so much fun!

Alison said...

Congrats! That's so exciting. Girls are so much fun...minus all the extra drama!

Christy said...

WWOOOOWWWW!!! I'd make that bigger if I could!!!

I'm so excited for you guys! This is exciting! :) And, you both thought it'd be a boy. :)

(didn't you?) jkldfslk;sdfj (I'm excited for you guys!)

Melanie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited, a girl- she is going to be the BEST dressed baby girl. I am totally up for any baby shopping. Let me know when and where and I will be there.

Tamara said...

I can't stop myself with the pink. It's just too much fun! Congratulations!

Sarah said...

Yeah! Congratulations! We're having soooo much fun with our little gal! I bet she's going to be the best dressed little gal in town!

Louise said...

CONGRATULATIONS Ryan Family! I'm so excited for you all! And so excited that your baby and Kelli's baby will grow up together! How much fun!

holcombe family said...

Hooray for your family...girls are so much fun, so much drama, so much time finding fun clothes. I'm so excited for you.

The Yosts said...

Congrats! That's wonderful.

Anna@Exasperation said...

So exciting! That's great news! Having a girl after having a boy is SUCH fun...And every little girl needs a big brother to protect her, right?! Congrats!

Mona said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!! I didn't even know you had one on the way, I haven't checked your blog in a while. I'll try and keep up better!

Eric and Kathleen said...

yay!!! Congratulations!!!

Okey's said...

YEA!!!!! Congrats on the girl. It will be here beforeyou know it. Girls are so fun to shop for. I couldn't be more excited for your growing family!

Elieson Family said...

My goodness, I didn't know you were expecting again! We are so happy for you! And of course, I'm elated you're having a girl... I would LOVE another girl.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Thinking of any names?

Anonymous said...

Holy cow!!! I totally thought so! But that dang sonographer threw you off! Congratulations!

Katie said...

Congratulations! That's what my due date changed to after my ultrasound. Is this your first time announcing you are pregnant or did I miss that post?

Mk said...

Let the shopping begin!

Michael BE said...

Congrats guys! Well done, you now have successfully replaced yourselves. =)