It's my sister's fault. She started it and now I can't stop. I've spent way too many nap times over the past week making all these:
And this one is by far my favorite. Pink and white and all that chunky chenille? I am in love. So friends, if you're pregnant consider yourself warned. You're likely to have a drool bib or two coming your way.
Such talent...i need one please, not because we are pregnant, just because I have the perfect outfit that will go with that darling red and white one....so cute!
hmmm well i am no prego...nor do I really plan to be for quite a while, but if that is what it takes to get a bib, I guess I better get crackin'. You are so talented! I am impressed at how you are able to use your time while they are napping! Very cute bibs, I am glad that your sister turned you onto them. Shouldn't you start making some boy ones...it's probably about time to start thinking about having another baby...right?!? :)
hmmm well i am no prego...nor do I really plan to be for quite a while, but if that is what it takes to get a bib, I guess I better get crackin'. You are so talented! I am impressed at how you are able to use your time while they are napping! Very cute bibs, I am glad that your sister turned you onto them. Shouldn't you start making some boy ones...it's probably about time to start thinking about having another baby...right?!? :)
I'm going to quote Rose Nyland on the Golden Girls when she toured the floral wall-papered birthing center. "THIS MAKES ME WANT TO GO OUT AND GET MYSELF PREGNANT!"
Great job! Those are cuter than the ones I made! I think I made too many and burned myself out...Addie (or Abby for that matter) hasn't received any new ones in quite a while.
Okay, those bibs are reason enough for me to have another baby. I'll have to talk to Joel and see if we can get going on that. I'll keep you updated. Love Them!!
Until I get myself a baby and a sewing machine, I don't think I'll be making this... But do you only do these as a labor of love or can i buy them from you to give as gifts?
Steph, you're amazing! Is there anything you can't do? I absolutely LOVE them, especially the pink and white damask (your fave). They're too cute to drool on! I'd better start working on baby #2, because I definitely want some.
22 comments:
Such talent...i need one please, not because we are pregnant, just because I have the perfect outfit that will go with that darling red and white one....so cute!
*wink* luv ya
hmmm well i am no prego...nor do I really plan to be for quite a while, but if that is what it takes to get a bib, I guess I better get crackin'. You are so talented! I am impressed at how you are able to use your time while they are napping! Very cute bibs, I am glad that your sister turned you onto them. Shouldn't you start making some boy ones...it's probably about time to start thinking about having another baby...right?!? :)
hmmm well i am no prego...nor do I really plan to be for quite a while, but if that is what it takes to get a bib, I guess I better get crackin'. You are so talented! I am impressed at how you are able to use your time while they are napping! Very cute bibs, I am glad that your sister turned you onto them. Shouldn't you start making some boy ones...it's probably about time to start thinking about having another baby...right?!? :)
Sooooooo adorable- your talent astounds me! the perfect bebe gift and such cute fabric! You're so fancy...
Very cute!! I've always wanted to learn how to make these! Good job!!
Oh my gosh! Those are ridiculously cute! I love them! So, do you have a pattern or did you just whip them up?? :) Teach me!
My favorite is the paper dolls, they are sooooo adorable!!
Soooo...do you want to do a tutorial? I would LOVE to learn how to make them! You are awesome and they are ADORABLE!
so cute. i'm either going to have to get pregnant or hope one of my kids develops a drooling problem! way to go. I'm so impressed!
You need to put those on ETSY and make some cash money!! :)
So cute! You do need to sell those on Etsy!
This almost persaudes me to have another right now.....almost!! ;o) These are darling - please post a tutorial!! You (and Kelli) are so talented.
I'm going to quote Rose Nyland on the Golden Girls when she toured the floral wall-papered birthing center. "THIS MAKES ME WANT TO GO OUT AND GET MYSELF PREGNANT!"
I am so proud of you! You will be happy to know that I finished the quilt, packed it up and sent it to Leah!
Great job! Those are cuter than the ones I made! I think I made too many and burned myself out...Addie (or Abby for that matter) hasn't received any new ones in quite a while.
probably you have me motivated to make some too.... im such a copy cat!
whooo hooo- i'm glad i'm prego! :) hehe.. i LOVE LOVE those bibs.. and i DO love your pink & white fave one also.. adorable. good job steph.
Okay, those bibs are reason enough for me to have another baby. I'll have to talk to Joel and see if we can get going on that. I'll keep you updated. Love Them!!
yay!! i'll consider myself warned. :)
Until I get myself a baby and a sewing machine, I don't think I'll be making this... But do you only do these as a labor of love or can i buy them from you to give as gifts?
Steph, you're amazing! Is there anything you can't do? I absolutely LOVE them, especially the pink and white damask (your fave). They're too cute to drool on! I'd better start working on baby #2, because I definitely want some.
THANK YOU!!! I was going to ask for one, but thought that was a bit cheeky!!! I love them...
Post a Comment