Friday, March 13, 2009

the car's packed up...


and we're hitting the road. With two under two this will certainly be an adventure.  Chicago here we come!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously...you are driving to chicago...i sure hope marcus is making the trip with you...otherwise i hope you packed a lot of elmo for marc to watch! keep us updated!

marcus said...

sadly, Ang, I am not. i've got a busy week ahead of me at work. so Tess is making the trip with the kids and her aunt and cousin. i miss them already.

Mk said...

you are an amazing woman.

i hope you have lots of fruit snacks


BEST OF LUCK!!!!!

Erika Anderson said...

so glad you have help driving...have you mastered the "lean over"? saved us on many trips...not having to pull over every two seconds to nurse...I'd just climb in the back and "lean over"...whatever works! Have fun and be safe!

Chris and Lacy said...

Good Luck, Tess!!! I'll be thinking about you!

Kelli said...

Yeah!!! We can't wait. See you tomorrow. Drive safe.

Louise said...

So much fun!!! (well, the destination if not the drive). I am always so impressed with the distances Americans drive - a mere four hour trip here is considered epic! I don't even think I could handle however many hours you will be putting in! (do you get to cross any never-been-to-before states off your list?) Good luck!

The Yosts said...

Have fun! Eat some Giordono's for me!

Cathy said...

I am laughing just looking at the painful look on Marc's face! I am so happy that you guys are going to be together this week. Have so much fun - any other week and I would have been there with you! Before you leave next time, why don't you check a map? Just a thought...

It's Been a Day! said...

good luck! hope it goes well. i guess time with your sister makes it all worth it!

Auntie Lolo said...

Ok.....I am ready for you to come home!! And it's only Tuesday. What's a girl to do? :)

Have fun with Kelli!

Okey's said...

Good luck with the trip! I look forward to seeing pictures from your trip. I can't believe that Abby is already sitting. Time goes by way too fast. by the way, I love your car seat (I have the same one)