Friday, December 19, 2008

so cute

Both my kids just woke up at the same time (1 am).  While I was attending to Abby, Marc found a graham cracker.  As soon as I was finished feeding Abby I went and got Marc and carried him back to his crib.  I took the graham cracker out of his hand and put him in his bed.  He looked at me with these sad eyes and then glanced at the graham cracker.  So I caved and handed it back to him and he immediately smiled and laid right down in bed.  What a simple thing to make him so happy.  I love it.

And no, I don't give him things to eat or drink (except water) after we brush his teeth at night so please no angry comments about tooth rot.

4 comments:

Christy said...

haha! But, what about crumbs in his crib?

(just kidding) :)

cute happy kids are the best, I'm sure!

It's Been a Day! said...

tooth rot, tooth schmot. whatever gets the kid back to sleep is my motto!! you don't even want to know what goes on around here in the middle of the night with awake kids!!!

critts said...

Christy that's funny you mention crumbs because they are all over his crib. I'll be washing sheets today

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your kiddies again! Hopefully we can swing by tomorrow or you can come our way...otherwise it will be over a month see we've seen you! Sitting at the airport in FLL waiting to come home!