Friday, December 19, 2008

photo tag

I've been photo tagged a few times so here goes...

The first tag was to find the 6th picture in my 6th folder under my "My Pictures" folder.  This is a picture of my mom and me in my parents' backyard in Connecticut the weekend Marcus met my parents for the first time (and Rebekah & Andrew came down from Boston to meet me).  We also went to the U.S. Open that weekend.  It was so much fun.


The second time I was tagged it was to find my 8th picture in my 8th folder so here it is:

Marcus and I went to Hilton Head island for our "babymoon" before Marc was born.  We went to the famous "Salty Dog Cafe" and then got ice cream at the ice cream parlor.  It was such a fun trip!

Oops!  I forgot to tag anyone so I'll tag whoever wants to participate.  You're it!

4 comments:

Christy said...

What's a "babymoon"? And I remember when Marcus went to Conneticut with you! Wow!! It's funny seeing that picture that is relatively awhile ago, but seems like it may have happened months ago. I think that is because we don't spend enough time together.

It's Been a Day! said...

i think that's a great picture of you and your mom!! i hope to see her while i'm in NY.

Meredith said...

haha, never heard of a babymoon. I think it's an awesome idea though! geez i have smart family members!

blogginscoggins said...

Stephanie-
Found your blog - cute pictures! Hope you are having a fun Christmas week - Talk to you at bunco : )

Amber