Tuesday, June 17, 2008

congratulations Kelli & Jeff!


Congratulations Kelli & Jeff on the arrival of darling Addison Catherine!  We are so excited to meet our newest little niece.  She arrived on June 17th at 1:06 pm weighing 9 lbs 6 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long.  Jackson and Delaney are loving every minute of being older siblings!

8 comments:

Auntie Lolo said...

Congrats on the new niece!! She sure is cute!! Your next..... :)

Maret said...

So cute! Congratulations, Kelli and Jeff!

It's Been a Day! said...

congrats kelli!! were you able to be there for the birth? I love the name is addison. We debated about naming Avery that. In fact, we have discussed using that name for our next girl whenever that is. Congrats again. Nieces are so much fun.

AD said...

Hi Steph. It's Adrianne Coleman. I stumbled on your blog and have had such fun seeing your darling little boy! Your mom is so proud of him and her other grandchildren. Congrats to Kelli. I knew you were expecting again but I didn't know she was. How fun to have two little girl cousins so close in age.

Here is my blog if you would enjoy seeing my family happenings...
www.adsadventures.blogspot.com
McKelle graduated from high school last week. Can't believe time goes so quickly.

Take care!

PS Is Tess a nickname or a new you?:

Dan said...

your parents must be excited with all the new grand babies. Congratulations.

Chris and Lacy said...

Congrats on a beautiful new neice Tess!

Molly said...

What a pretty little girl!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I can definitely see your family in her little face.
I can't wait to see your little girl :) She'll be here before you know it!