
Happy Father's Day dad. You'll never know how much I love you and how much I appreciate all that you do for our family. You've sacrificed so much for us and I could not be more proud to call you my dad. Or the G bomb, whichever you prefer. I love you dad.
3 comments:
I haven't met your dad, but you talk about him all the time. Aren't we lucky to have such great dad's? I would love meet him next time he is in town! Let's get together again this week...I have all those pics on a cd for you. :) Oh and very excited that "She" is still a "she"
That is the cutest picture ever. I think dads are the best thing ever...that picture makes me think of my dad.
I love your dad too! And your Mom! And your whole family!! Cute picture - brings back some very happy memories of a very happy trip!
Post a Comment