Grandma & Grandpa Ryan came to visit last weekend! They said they were coming to see all of us, but let's be honest, they were coming to visit Mr. Cheeks. We had so much fun with them in town. And as you can imagine whenever two Ryan men get together there is lots and lots of golf to be played, watched and talked about (US Open anyone?). Marc even got in on the golfing action and got a little tutorial from Grandpa Ryan.
And Grandma Ryan was a huge help with Marc all weekend. She entertained him in the car and when I was cooking, changed all his diapers and even fed him all his meals! Marcus was finally able to convince her to sing at our ward, and she sang one of the many songs that she has written and did an amazing job. Thanks so much for coming to visit us - we had so much fun!
7 comments:
Wow that looks like so much fun!! It was great to meet your mother in law and she sang BEAUTIFULLY.
I'm sure that was nice having them around! Marcus' mom did a GREAT job at church! She has an amazing voice and that was a beautiful song!
Looks like fun! Marc's golf stance is already perfect- How cute is he with a little club!!!
Looks like you had a great time with the Ryan's. How fun to see little marc with a club! I am sure it won't be long till he is hitting the greens with Marcus!
Stephanie, send me an email - I need to get some details squared away for when we're in town on Monday, 21st July. We want to meet up with y'all.
I love how intently Marc is staring at the ball. LOVE IT! How cute your little guy is!
Post a Comment