Monday, February 14, 2011

happy valentine's day!

On Saturday I told the kids that on Monday it would be Valentine's Day and that they would get a present from mom and dad. Of course at the mention of presents they both started to get excited and decided to try and guess what they would receive. Marc's final decision was that he was getting rocks and Abby decided she was getting a chair. I hope they weren't too disappointed this morning because neither of them got what they wanted. I love these two little munchkins more than I could ever imagine! They bring so much joy, love, and happiness into our lives.







And happy Valentine's Day to my sweet husband who is taking me out for a night on the town tonight to celebrate. I can't wait for our date tonight and I love you so much!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Rocks and a chair? Geez, I would've gotten them that!

Kelli said...

I agree with Mere! Or, at least on the rock front. That would have been easy on the pocketbook!

So, what did they end up with???

I can't believe how long Abby's hair looks in the picture of her in her skirt. It's getting there, huh?

Cathy said...

Love, love, love the picture of Abby in her jammies! Her hair is getting so long. I love that Marc thought he was getting rocks!! Good to set their expectations low :)