Wow, I am so far behind! I realize I'm now three weeks past Halloween, so I'm summarizing our Pumpkin festivities into one big post.
Our annual trip to the pumpkin patch...

Our church Trunk or Treat. Marc wouldn't wear his costume and Abby spent the entire night parked by the bean bag toss and stealing lollipops out of the treat bucket.
My good friend Lois talked me into a trip to the Dallas Arboretum. This place is amazing! The flowerbeds and pumpkin displays were fantastic. It was a beautiful day and we had so much fun. This will be an annual tradition for sure.
I'm not one for carving pumpkins and especially not while the kids are so young. So this year my friend Angela had the brilliant idea of painting pumpkins. The kids loved it and the clean-up was easy!
And finally the big day. Marc agreed to wear most of his costume (no boots) and we made it to all of 5 houses in the neighborhood but we had fun!
We hope you had a fun Halloween too!
8 comments:
Cute, cute! It's great to see the kiddos!
There is a conservatory in Pittsburgh that I used to take Jackson to all the time. And, once we moved to Philly, there was a fantastic arboretum that decorated all their trees and the grounds for Christmas. I love that type of thing.
It all looks like fun. Welcome back to blogging.
I have never been to the Arboretum in the Fall...only the spring. It looks beautiful. We wanna go with you next year! Your little "pumpkins" are over the moon cute!
Steph, one of my favourite comments on your blog was when your friend commented that she was glad you wore "seasonally appropriate" colours to the pumpkin patch! I am so glad you continued that this year!! And your children are d-a-r-l-i-n-g! I cannot believe how grown-up Abby looks now that she is walking.
your kids look so cute. love marc's face in the second to last picture. classic! abby is getting so big. where did the time go?
Ah-ha! The wonderful wife has returned to blogging! Isn't it a little bit weird going trick-or-treating in the daylight? That's what we did too, I'm so not staying up late with a bunch of tired sugar-high kids...
Some of my friends out there go to the Arboretum all the time. Michael and I have a funny story about it, from before our missions; I'll have to tell you sometime.
yea...all next week...together!
Your kids look soooo cute! And there clothes are the best. :)
Gosh, I miss you all! I was just talking about you with my mom. :)
Hey. By some stroke of luck I was able to listen to both of your talks today. When does THAT happen?! They were just amazing. Exactly what I needed to hear:) Great job!
Post a Comment