LOVE those jammies! Where did you find them? I love the button up "old man" type pj's!
so cute. They are getting so big and so cute! I still wanna come see your home. It looks so nice! What's your address by the way? And how is Marcus doing w/ his leg?
seriously, one of the greatest pictures i have seen in a long time. so cute. you are a fun mom. loving the pj's.
Haha, so cute!!
and they look soo cute!!
please tell me you intend to blog all 25 days of christmas!The babies are adorable - love them!
Marc looks so old in this picture. I love how they're snuggling.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
LOVE those jammies! Where did you find them? I love the button up "old man" type pj's!
so cute. They are getting so big and so cute!
I still wanna come see your home. It looks so nice! What's your address by the way?
And how is Marcus doing w/ his leg?
seriously, one of the greatest pictures i have seen in a long time. so cute. you are a fun mom. loving the pj's.
Haha, so cute!!
and they look soo cute!!
please tell me you intend to blog all 25 days of christmas!
The babies are adorable - love them!
Marc looks so old in this picture. I love how they're snuggling.
Post a Comment