Tuesday, August 11, 2009

our boots are packed...

And we're heading to the ranch! We'll see y'all in two weeks... And for those of you who have asked--yes, Marc wears jeans with his boots, not just a diaper. :) We take our "smiling" pictures whenever we can get them.

7 comments:

Nielson said...

Have fun on your trip! And those are the cutest boots ever :)

Meredith said...

Woohoo!!! I'm so excited to see y'all!

Hillary said...

That is the cutest picture, LOVE the boots. Are you going to the "ranch" in Utah? Have fun.

The DeGiulio's said...

It was so great to see you guys! Glad I got your blog address :) I sent ya invite to read mine.

Elieson Family said...

Well YEE-HAH!
I just read a couple of books about frontier life and ALMOST want life on a ranch. Almost, not quite. Have fun!

Auntie Lolo said...

He is way too cute in his hat and cowboy boots. :)

holcombe family said...

It is hilarious to me that you leave Texas to ride horses..... I miss you so much and hope one day to see you again soon..Wes and Justin are going to Dallas for the BYU game...wish I was, but someone has to take care of the kids. Love you
Stace