Saturday, August 29, 2009

just another day of wheelchairs and water

We had a fun Saturday. Abby decided she wasn't going to let Daddy's broken leg get in the way, so she raced me in my wheelchair
and then she decided dinner wasn't on the table fast enough, so she took matters into her own hands.
Then we went outside, and Marc fell into his usual pattern, starting with playing with the water...
then drinking the water...
then sitting in the water in his clothes...
and finally, relaxing in his own little pool. It's not a fun Saturday if you don't go through 4 changes of clothes, right?

7 comments:

Meredith said...

You have a wheelchair?! Pathetic! :P

Spence & Rach said...

Love all of the updates! I think I have told and retold your list of junk going on over and over again. And so many people here know Marcus so they all feel so bad. I think if Relief Society in AZ could help you guys we would!!
But my favorite picture out of your post is of the one where Marc is playing in the water in the beginning. You can see the swing in the background with little feet sticking out, no adult around (at least in the pic) and the swing is almost as high as the fence! I totally laughed when I saw it! It looks like Abs is having a great time!!
Love you guys!! We are praying for you!! Some day you will laugh and say "Remember August of 2009?!!!)

davidryan22 said...

I must agree w/ Meredith and Rachel; get off your lazy can, and Abby is Flyin' soooooooooo high, I love it.

marcus said...

Hey, Dave, what do you have to say about this: I'll bet I can still beat you at golf or tennis from my wheelchair, with my shattered bones grinding against each other.

Katie said...

I love the first picture...Did Marcus beat Abby? I bet it would've been great to watch!
Looks like it was a fun day and I will admit, the water table is a GREAT investment!

Kelli said...

Cute pics. I was actually impressed that Marc has clothes on at all. Isn't it his faveorite thing to be au naturale?

Annelise H. Jensen said...

a wheelchair?!? hahahahahahah. Other than that, sorry about your leg, dude. Your kids are adorable.