Monday, December 10, 2007

Monthly fasting prevents heart disease?

This was one I just couldn't resist. At the moment it's one of the lead stories on MSNBC.com. The title is "Hungry Mormons offer clues into the truth about heart disease" and it's about monthly fasting possibly protecting arteries and preventing heart disease. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22186390/

4 comments:

critts said...

Amazing. I was literally just going to post the same article on our blog.

Tamara said...

don't you love being a Mormon on those rare days where we're not actually slandered? I know I do.

Great to see you guys the other night. Let's do it again!

Tamara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Molly said...

I saw the title of this article and totally cracked up - wasn't sure where it was going. But after reading it, it made me happy! I wish we could fast more - we both have really low blood sugar and get pretty sick. I guess we'll end up with heart disease. :)