So fun! What's better to a kid than helping mom in the kitchen?
I was laughing the other night because Delaney always begs to help, so I let her "help". Jackson used to be the same way, and now that he's old enough to actually help out, he's no where to be seen.
However, he does help out in the same way Marc helps out in those last few pics. Definitely helps clean off the mixer!
Very sweet. I'm always so not inclined to have the kids help out in the kitchen - I'm so lazy. I love it when they discover cookie batter is just as good as the fresh-baked stuff. Yum!
9 comments:
oh my! He is so stinking cute I might just have to book a trip to Dallas right now!
he is so cute...i can't wait to see him and abby in the summer!!
Oh my gosh, I love him. CRAZY CUTE!
So fun! What's better to a kid than helping mom in the kitchen?
I was laughing the other night because Delaney always begs to help, so I let her "help". Jackson used to be the same way, and now that he's old enough to actually help out, he's no where to be seen.
However, he does help out in the same way Marc helps out in those last few pics. Definitely helps clean off the mixer!
How cute is he?!?!?
And how much do I love your backsplash?!
Very sweet. I'm always so not inclined to have the kids help out in the kitchen - I'm so lazy. I love it when they discover cookie batter is just as good as the fresh-baked stuff. Yum!
oh my cutness
adorable!
so cute! next time you are in town, drop them off at my house. i could use a good helper!
Post a Comment