Today was our neighborhood's annual Easter egg hunt. We dressed the kids up, pulled out their Easter pails and thankfully the weather complied. We arrived a few minutes late and by that time most of the 3 and under crowd had already started hunting. Thankfully they don't hunt too fast so we still had a few eggs to find...
Here I am trying to teach Marc and Abby what to do...
Abby looking oh-so-cute!
She had this Easter egg hunt thing down once she realized there was candy inside.
Mr. Marc taking things very seriously...
We (unsuccessfully) attempted a family pic.
The goods...
Once they got over the excitement of the eggs and the candy I wouldn't let them eat because it would ruin their clothes, they found the ducks...
I'm pretty sure this is the first picture of just the two of us in almost 3 years.
All in all it was so much fun. I really love our neighborhood. It's so kid-friendly and moving here was the best decision. Marcus even commented that we need to never move. I couldn't agree more. Happy (early) Easter everyone!
10 comments:
Soo cute! Can't wait for ours next weekend. I am dragging from last night....r u? Loved meeting your darling friends! So fun!
ADORABLE! LOVE the easter pails...I'm assuming you made them? What a good idea! I wanted to buy Boston a new one this year but didn't know for sure what I wanted so maybe I'll steal your idea!
What a cute picture of just the two of you. Sounds like a fun easter egg hunt.
That looked like a lot of fun! I can't believe how much time has passed since we saw each other last and our little girls are growing up so fast!
I loved this post - Marc and Abby are just delightful and SO cute! It's going to be so fun for them to grow up so close together in age, with you two as their parents.
Love it! Easter is the best with tiny kiddos!
FUN!
And can I say I just loved Abby in nursery on Sunday. There may or may not have been a few times I literally wanted to take a bite of her cheeks when she would grin at me. Good heavens, how do you stand it? Oh, and I noticed she's a mimic like Sophia. She would repeat the last two words of whatever someone said to her. So cute!
Looks like fun. The kiddos look adorable. I'm glad you love your neighborhood so much. I'm so glad you feel so settled there.
Happy Easter!
Oh, and this is Kelli (not Jeff), but I'm too lazy to log out of his gmail.
Well yeah I can see why you love your neighborhood!
What fun times! And it looks like you had perfect weather for being outside. All four of you look absolutely fantastic! Miss you.
Such cute pictures. I love your easter baskets. My blog is justinandkristi.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment