I just love this baby girl! She is such a bundle of sweetness! You tell her to quit growing up!!
To cute!
Oh my goodness...I can't believe she is already walking!! She has grown up so fast. How are you guys? It has been forever!
yay! i loved when my kids started to walk. it meant they wanted a little more freedom, but it also meant I wasn't hauling them around everywhere!! She's so darling.
Oh the liberation!
she is so cute steph! Her eyes are beautiful with her dark hair! and now she's a walker! look out!
Love the new shoes Miss Abby!!
She is melt-your-heart beautiful, Steph. It's so exciting she's walking - except, how can these little babies be so grown up already?!
She's so fun to look at!
Hooray!! Can't wait to see her in action.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I just love this baby girl! She is such a bundle of sweetness! You tell her to quit growing up!!
To cute!
Oh my goodness...I can't believe she is already walking!! She has grown up so fast. How are you guys? It has been forever!
yay! i loved when my kids started to walk. it meant they wanted a little more freedom, but it also meant I wasn't hauling them around everywhere!! She's so darling.
Oh the liberation!
she is so cute steph! Her eyes are beautiful with her dark hair! and now she's a walker! look out!
Love the new shoes Miss Abby!!
She is melt-your-heart beautiful, Steph. It's so exciting she's walking - except, how can these little babies be so grown up already?!
She's so fun to look at!
Hooray!! Can't wait to see her in action.
Post a Comment