Thursday, February 5, 2009

she makes my heart melt...

15 comments:

Kelli said...

She sure is adorable! Love the cheeks!

Katie said...

awww, her face is just too stinkin' cute!

Lisa said...

Look at that bottom lip so cute

Alli M. said...

the cheeks! darling.

Auntie Lolo said...

Mine too!!

Calene said...

wow, I just wanna take a bite out of those cheeks....I had a couple of babies like that! Love her!

It's Been a Day! said...

she is so beautiful. i love having a girl. they are the best!

Elieson Family said...

Great photo! Do you ever kiss her cheeks so much you want to actually chew them? Sounds gruesome, I know, but man I get that way with my kids!

Christy said...

As she should!! How adorable...what a face she has on her!

Nielson said...

I just want to kiss those cheeks!

Anna@Exasperation said...

Aaaahhh! So cute!

Tamara said...

Love the pouty bottom lip. What a doll baby!

Molly said...

Awww...love the cheeks!!

Katie said...

I can't believe her cheeks!! :) She is absolutely beautiful!

Word Whipped said...

Hey Stephanie...this is Holly. I found your blog from Kathleen's blog. I just adore this pic! I LOVE her chubby cheeks. Chubby babies are the best! I will have to invite you to my blog..email me so I have your email address. It is holly.stadler@gmail.com.