Louise- Kelli didn't make it but she did give it to Abby. My mom bought it back when Kel was pregnant with Jackson before they knew that he was a boy. It looks pretty good for 9 years old!
I was with your mom in Jackson Hole when we bought it! Loved it then, love it now. I remember telling her that even if baby #1 was a boy, she was going to get a baby girl someday!!! Boy, did she ever!
12 comments:
I love this sweater on her and she looks just like Miss Cathy in this picture!! Gorgeous little girl!!
I love this picture - she has the cutest smile!! And the hand-me-downs aren't too shabby either! Did Kelli make the sweater?
if hand-me-downs look like this, then of course we love them. i remember liking them myself!
How adorable is she!?!
Such a lovely little lady. She looks like she's waiting for her friend's mom to pick her up to go to the mall!
Louise- Kelli didn't make it but she did give it to Abby. My mom bought it back when Kel was pregnant with Jackson before they knew that he was a boy. It looks pretty good for 9 years old!
I love Jean's comment about waiting for her ride to the mall! She's adorable.
Wow. What a cutie pie she is. She's growing SO fast!
I was with your mom in Jackson Hole when we bought it! Loved it then, love it now. I remember telling her that even if baby #1 was a boy, she was going to get a baby girl someday!!! Boy, did she ever!
How cute is THAT?!?!
Addie is working, very successfully, at outgrowing her clothes. Now, if only her mother would take the time to send the ones that are too small...
I absolutely love the pics of Marc in the fountain...too cute. That little girl is awfully sweet too :)
Post a Comment