We had a great Christmas out in Utah. When we first pulled up to the house we immediately got in the Christmas spirit when we saw the decorations and the lights on all the pine trees
We got a ton of snow--in fact, we got snowed in for a couple of days. Steph made her famous salsa for us (with Marc's help)
and Marc helped out by hugging/bodyslamming/sitting on Abby
Santa found us all the way up in the mountains
and Abby looked pretty small next to her Santa sack
the kids all had a great time
although Marc didn't look nearly as excited as you'd expect (apparently, every day is Christmas for him)
but he did like his Noah's Ark magnet book
and he did like eating/hiding/playing with Jackson's Leggos
Grandpa Critt made us Christmas omelettes in his Santa apron
and Marc got to sit at the kids' table with his cousins
and hang out with Grandpa Critt
he even got to lift weights in the gym
but the thing Marc enjoyed most was weaseling his way into our bed every night because he didn't like his pack-n-play or something, which I assured him wouldn't be allowed once we got back to Texas
Steph took Marc out in his snowboarding jacket
and I took him out to see the snowblower.
At first he was a little nervous to get in it, but after a while he was ready to drive
Here are Jackson and me tubing at Soldier Hollow
and Marc practicing on his keyboard so that he'll be ready when our new piano gets delivered



17 comments:
OH, it all looks like so much fun! I can't imagine Christmas morning with all those little bodies! We had 14 here and it was absolute chaos!
See you soon!
This made me miss you guys. Steph you are looking so lovely. The children are darling. Marcus, what a dad, what a dad... I would like to come visit soon:) ivy
I love all the pictures!! You all look great. Also I am loving the Santa apron. Hilarious.
What a fun mountain retreat!! Looks like your kids had a blast--and I would love to meet up with you sometime! Please call me next time your in Utah, I would love to see you :)
Sorry Auntie, I had to edit your comment (see below) and delete the original. Here you go:
Calene said...
THAT IS NOT....NOT, I REPEAT, GARY'S APRON!!!!! THAT IS MMMMYYY APRON!!!!!!! (it's okay, because as Cathy says, he asks for so little!) :)
We had so much fun with you guys. Your little ones are so amazingly adorable. We love you!
Christmas with family - so much fun. And I'm glad you weren't stranded anywhere! After doing that for a few years, we've decided to let others travel to US for the holidays. One bad flight can ruin it for a while :) Stephanie you are looking fantastic! Of course I always wonder if the entire world is losing weight when I'm ending my pregnancy, or if it's just me getting whale-ish. Happy New Year y'all.
How beautiful! When are we ever going to get snow here?!
Wow, it looks like you had a blast in the snow. It was fun to see the family together we hope we can join you again for Thanksgiving in the near future
Good times! What fun pictures! I need to get some from you, especially the tubing ones. Always to be remembered as the greatest picture that never was!!
Marcus: Thanks for posting all those pictures. What fun memories we'll have!
I think Abby looks really adorable next to the "Santa sack". Especially because she is wearing the cutest little hoodie...just like her mom!!!! :):)
Looks like fun! Miss you guys!
It looks like yall had so much fun! I miss yall -- I'll have to venture down to Dallas soon!
What fun pics of your vacay! I love that one of Abbie and her huge santa sack...too cute! We wanna hang out soon!
Looks like a wonderful Christmas! I miss you ALL!
What a fun trip! Stephanie you are looking so so good! Abby is just adorable. and tubing? FUN!
I'm glad you all had such a fun and WHITE Christmas! I sure do miss the snow! Linsey
Steph, must you look so amazing after 2 kids so that I can feel inferior after just one? HONESTLY, you show off! :)
Your babies are beautiful. I'm so glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment