Grandpa and I loved this! You're right, it did help me to feel a little better - just to be able to laugh. Between him and Kelli singing to Addie Cate and Quince walking in his 'squeaky' shoes - grandpa and I have some darn cute grandkids!!
so fun! now you need to teach my kiddies the alphabet song, maybe next playdate! I love how excited he got when you were singing for him...you can tell he loves his one on one mommy time!
15 comments:
Ok that made my day !!!
Grandpa and I loved this! You're right, it did help me to feel a little better - just to be able to laugh. Between him and Kelli singing to Addie Cate and Quince walking in his 'squeaky' shoes - grandpa and I have some darn cute grandkids!!
My favorite is the very end -A,B,C,D,E, oops...
oooooo he's so yummy!!!!!
hehehe hahaha!! So precious!
so fun! now you need to teach my kiddies the alphabet song, maybe next playdate! I love how excited he got when you were singing for him...you can tell he loves his one on one mommy time!
That is soooooo cute!! I am so proud of him!!
That is SOOO cute. We need to video chat soon so I can see this kid live!
sounds familiar! In any form I have to fill out that asks for talents, I report happily that I speak toddler. Way to go Marc!
what a stud!
hahahahah funny. he's a goof. so cute!!!
Alli and I decided we NEEEEEDDDD to see him. I need some snuggle time. Thanks for posting!
Look at that TALENT! I've been working with Boston FOREVEr with that and all I can get out of him is "B" every now and then! Impressive Marc!
This is a riot.
What a smart kid! When's he going come teach Josiah how?
Post a Comment