Wednesday, November 5, 2008

2 months old

Abby is two months old!  We had her 2 month check-up today and she weighs 11 lbs 10 oz and is 23.5 inches.  She's smiling a lot now and has just started to coo.  Her brother has accepted that she is really here to stay and is so cute with her.  He gives her more kisses than anyone else and if she's crying he gets concerned and tries to get her paci for her.  They are so cute together and I'm so excited for them to be able to grow up as such fun friends.  We love you Abby and we're so happy to have you in our lives!

9 comments:

Annelise H. Jensen said...

she is so precious! Look at that huge smile, love it! I can't wait to see/meet you guys over Thanksgiving.

Auntie Lolo said...

That is the cutest picture I have ever seen!! I love it!! And I love watching Marc give her kisses. Very cute.

Unknown said...

Seriously...she is the cutest! A pretty pink version of Marc. What a doll!

Molly said...

Oh my goodness - such a gorgeous little girl!!

ivyk said...

i'm upset that i've never met her. upset enough to come soon.

Cathy said...

She is such a beauty! It's so funny to me that Marc looked totally like Marcus and little Miss Abby looks just like her Mom. You couldn't ask for two cuter little ones. So glad they belong to my family!

Kelli said...

You caught such a darling smile on camera! I never get such cute pics from Addie. Did you get your new camera yet??

Kimber said...

What an awesome smile!!! Love those checks! Such fun times!

Tamara said...

She's perfect!