Thursday, September 25, 2008

my boys

Marcus and Marc have gotten in a lot of "guy time" over the past few weeks. For FHE Marcus and Marc decided to test the water for one last day at the pool...

And Marc loved it because he felt like a "big boy" with his own lounge chair...

He's been dealing so well with all the changes lately that we took him to the mall play area to get the wiggles out...


Marc's also recently discovered how fun the backyard is (and I'm paranoid of him finding out how NOT fun fire ants are)...



And Marcus and Marc love to dress alike when they go out... 


We've loved having you home Marcus and wish you could be home to play with us all the time!

11 comments:

Chris and Lacy said...

How adorable! I love that underwater picture of the guys. Josiah would probably freak if he went underwater. What a cute kid!

Karlee said...

How sweet is THAT! I told Kent about the previous post of them golfing and doing all kinds of fun stuff together basically I told him to step up to the plate! HA! That's SUCH a perfect picture of them under water and BOTH their eyes were open! LOVE IT!

Cathy said...

What handsome men you have! You and Abby are very lucky ladies!

Louise said...

I love these pictures - Marc just gets more and more adorable!

Molly said...

Too cute - boys really love Daddy time!!

Eric and Kathleen said...

They are so cute! Oh my gosh, the picture of them under water is my favorite! And how did you ever get such a cute picture of marc and Abby?!? Marc is making such a cute face, and Abby is totally smiling! They are so cute Steph, and you are such a cute mom.

Dan said...

That underwater picture is AWESOME!

Ashley A. said...

How did you get that underwater photo? Max still freaks underwater. Marcus and Abby are so cute. Ryan babies have the best cheeks!

Christy said...

that is the cutest under what picture ever! You guys are getting some GREAT pictures!!

Auntie Lolo said...

I love these pictures!! So adorable.

Michael BE said...

hey guys, love the underwater pic too! I don't think my five year old could look that chill underwater.