
In Salt Lake, the SUV we had ordered wasn't ready so they gave us a Hummer again--Steph's least favorite. I pretended to be upset too:

The snow level was the highest we've ever seen it at the house:
We took Marc to the candy apple place in Park City:
Our friends the Roses were kind enough to join us at the Wolf Creek house for the weekend. We had so much fun with them, although we were all sorry that Dan & Mary Kaye had to bail (having your 4th and 5th on the way really complicates life). The Rose kids taught Marc & Julie some racquetball at the house:
Taylor discovered the icicles:
Then we had some pizza at the barn:
And Cathy spent some time with us and Marc:
We took the four-wheelers out a lot:We also went skiing. And then, of course, snowmobiling. Gary took Marc (the Rose one) and me on an amazing ride through some beautiful country. I don't know how far we went, but we were going 30-40 m.p.h. and we were gone over an hour and a half. Gary only has two rules: don't crash, and keep up (in that order, I think, but I'm not sure):
Marc spent some time with his cousin Q:

And Spence had some fun with Lincoln in the barn:

Steph had Marc well-prepared for the cold:









16 comments:
Your little snow angel is to die for cute!
Steph, Nice shower spread!
W-O-W! What a great time! So, you work too, right Marcus? Is Michael in the wrong career or something? We will be passing through Dallas briefly this summer, btw and would love to get Marc together with our kids.. we promise he won't get body-slammed too much. We'll be around late July.
you are such a gourmet! What a beautiful spread! Love all the pics...you guys have been busy!
Great photos. Looks like you guys had a blast. The picture of Spencer tossing Lincoln up in the air is one to hang on to - that is a great shot. Wish we could have been there with you guys.
Wow. Sounds like you guys have had a ton of fun playing! Must be nice! Your little guy is so cute! The snow angel is my favorite.
My fav is the SNOW ANGEL- haha he's just so dang cute. What a fun trip in Park City- nice huge house you stayed at! Sheesh! It had raquet ball and basketball courts! How AWESOME- that'd be So fun!!! Well, busy busy people you are. That shower was awesome and the food looked fab and tasted fab!
Sounds like a great trip! That food looks good too. :)
Please frame the snow angel picture, it's priceless.
All I'm saying is the next time you guys plan a President's Day trip, I'm packing myself in a suitcase to go along.
It looks like you had so much fun. Marc is too cute for words!
so glad to see an update...looks like you had so much fun. put us on the list to take a trip to the barn with you---maybe we should wait a year or two so we don't have the carry the kiddies around. love all the pics.
Niiiiiiccceeeee! It looks like you guys had a blast. I only have one question: Is that a Cowboys helmet? How dark the con of man...
Anyway, it's good to see that you guys are having a great time. We also have tons of snow here in Cleveland, but we have no snowmobiles, no mountains, no skiing, and no ATVs. Pretty much, we have dirty snow and....no, that's about it - just the dirty snow.
G
I love that you live close enough to come see us! I don't think we got any cute pictures of Alli and Marc! I cast my vote for the snow angel picture....way too cute.
What a lucky grandma I am to have such amazing grandchildren! Marc is the cutest thing and I had so much fun with him at the house. My vote for the angel!
That is tons of snow! Looks like lots of fun. Steph- now that you're back we seriously need to get together :)
Oh my! That looks like a FUN way to spend President's day! I had to work, however, I still don't think it could've been has adventurous.
Miss you guys!
(And should a baby be thrown that high! :) scary!!!)
what a great week!! you guys are always taking so many fun trips! i'm so jealous. when are we going to meet up in NYC?
Post a Comment