Monday, February 11, 2008

the family debate is over

After much, much debate and research (including talking at length to many of you) we settled on getting a Mac laptop and I love it!  I got the wireless working this morning and now I'm good-to-go!  Now you can expect many more posts and pictures from me as I start trying to figure out how to use this thing. Also, any tips from my many Mac lover friends will be much appreciated.  Thanks for helping us settle our family debate.

And no...we did not get the Macbook Air even though Marcus must have told the sales guy 800 times just how cool it is.

4 comments:

Auntie Lolo said...

Congrats on the new computer!! I can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

VIDEO ICHAT HERE WE COME!!!

Christy said...

Yyyayayyyy!!! I LOVE apples. And YES we CAN video chat! :) I'll have to put your name in today! And thanks for donating!

Also, let me know if you have ANY questions about the mac. (and you can right click, and you can cut and paste with the keyboard).

Michael BE said...

Congrats! I have a Macbook, Steff has an iMac and we also have the Airport wireless router so I can type this from bed. =)