Thursday, September 27, 2007

the little guy's blessing

Even though the little guy's blessing was a couple of weeks ago, I wanted to post a few pictures from the weekend. We were so grateful that almost all of our family was able to come into town to help us celebrate his special day.




We also took the little guy to the nearby splash park with the rest of his cousins. Let's just say he did not love the water.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that water parks will grow on little Marc! (It's my single biggest guilty pleasure!)

I love your dress, Steph!

Mk said...

Love your dress!

Louise said...

Stephanie, I am so happy you have a blog!! I sent you an email with our blog address too, so we can keep up to date. You look absolutely beautiful and Marc is gorgeous! We cannot wait to see you in a few weeks! Lots of love Louise

Laurel said...

Very nice blog. Nice dress too! Enjoy your jennie-o-s today!

Anonymous said...

I see I am not the only one that thought your dress was great. Love it! I will definitely enjoy checking out your blog. Marc is such a cutie, I love chubby babies.