Saturday, September 29, 2007

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas

I'm not a fan of huge super stores like Costco because I always end up buying more of something than I need and wasting it. But last night for date night (exciting, I know) Marcus and I went to Costco to get new phones for the house. While there I found a little treasure I'm so excited about! They had these Christmas classics...



and four others all packaged together for $12.99! What a deal! I can't wait for Christmas.

12 comments:

Eric and Kathleen said...

Hey Steph! Cute blog, and wow, way cute bedding you emailed me. I LOVED it. Plus, it was an amazing deal, but Eric wasn't a huge fan. Boo to that. Oh well, we ordered some from restoration hardware. I'll email it to you! And I am so with ya on the whole costco thing, I avoid going as much as possible. Fun Christmas Classics though, I love Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

Of course I own all of these... And the Alvin one and the Charlie Brown one. I love those Christmas classics!

Louise said...

As excited as I am for Christmas, I absolutely cannot wait for Thanksgiving! (And I'm not even American!!). I'm glad you found such a great deal on the movies!

Anonymous said...

Those are a must-have! I hunted for that set for 2 years and finally also found it at Costco 2 years ago. Grant doesn't appreciate them (who didn't grow up watching claymation Christmas movies??), but I will be darned if my children will grow up without Frosty and Rudolph.

Anonymous said...

Chasing Toddler Mom and Critts: in my move, I just nostalgically viewed my copy of The Night They Saved Christmas. That Jacqueline Smith looks so natural flying a plane.

critts said...

Maret - I need to get that one too! I'm sure I can find a copy on e-bay.

Mk said...

YAY for Claymation! In our house we start watching these in October (the cooler 90 degree weather makes us feel like Christmas is almost here:)

Tamara said...

Hey Steph! Lois sent me the link to your blog so I decided I'd invite myself to comment. I'm so excited that you are a fellow blogger. This will be a great way for me to track little Marc's progress since you're no longer around the corner from us. Sad day. You guys will have to come see our new house and bring the little guy for a visit! I miss you in Primary already.

Tamara said...

Oh, P.S. I'm at tammy-braun.blogspot.com. Check us out.

Tamara said...

Oh, P.S. I'm at tammy-braun.blogspot.com. Check us out.

Anonymous said...

When I bought one for all my siblings a few years ago, it was only on VHS. Now, they even have it on DVD!!!

http://www.tower.com/details/details.cfm?wapi=107079446

Anonymous said...

I MUST have that! Thank you, Mare for passing that link along.