SOOO Cute! Josiah started blast ball yesterday too :). We need to catch up soon!
Marc is the cutest little baseball or t-ball player that I have ever seen! We need a schedule so we can come and cheer for him at a game!
He's so big, make it stop!! Adorable! Way to go Marc!
I showed Brad this so he could see how cute and big Marc is getting, but he couldn't seem to get past his disgust for the outfits...
Lauren, perhaps Brad would prefer the outfit I'm wearing in the last picture on our Wednesday, July 16, 2008 blog posting.
Touche Marcus! But lets get back to the important part of this post - MARC!! What a darling little t-ball playing man he is.
Precious... Go Marc!
Adorable!!!
So very cute! Fun that Marcus is coaching. I should have guessed the team would be the Red Sox...
Oh my gosh, he's so big. And way to go, Marcus, being the coach! What a great dad you are!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
SOOO Cute! Josiah started blast ball yesterday too :). We need to catch up soon!
Marc is the cutest little baseball or t-ball player that I have ever seen! We need a schedule so we can come and cheer for him at a game!
He's so big, make it stop!! Adorable! Way to go Marc!
I showed Brad this so he could see how cute and big Marc is getting, but he couldn't seem to get past his disgust for the outfits...
Lauren, perhaps Brad would prefer the outfit I'm wearing in the last picture on our Wednesday, July 16, 2008 blog posting.
Touche Marcus! But lets get back to the important part of this post - MARC!! What a darling little t-ball playing man he is.
Precious... Go Marc!
Adorable!!!
So very cute! Fun that Marcus is coaching. I should have guessed the team would be the Red Sox...
Oh my gosh, he's so big. And way to go, Marcus, being the coach! What a great dad you are!
Post a Comment