Abby turned 2! And because we had celebrated Marc's birthday just a few months before, she was very excited about her birthday and about having a day just about her.
Here we are in the car. Marc decided to snap a picture of the birthday girl with my phone. Doesn't she looked relaxed?
We were on our way to get the best sugar cookies ever. They are so yummy and are huge! We love this special treat. So we had sugar cookies for breakfast...
Then we headed to Abby's second favorite place (the first being the pool but it was a little too cold for swimming). She loves, loves, loves being outside and she loves the park.
Next we headed home for naps, which didn't happen. Apparently this 2 year-old thinks it's okay to follow her brother's lead and stop dropping naps already. My sanity is saying otherwise. But in the end she won out.
We had pizza for dinner (another favorite of hers) and then the very most important part of the day. All she wanted for her birthday was a pink princess cake. So a pink princess cake we got!
Here's a sad attempt at a family photo. Maybe next time...
Mom & Dad with the birthday girl...
Next up was present time. She was so thrilled with each present. She really understood that this day was all about her and she loved it. I've never seen so many big smiles from her!
Loving the attention...
And on to the princes cake...
And trying out all her presents. She LOVED her tricycle from Grandma & Grandpa Ryan...
And she loves her auntie Angela...
And she loves playing dress-up...
Happy birthday sweet girl! We love you so much and are so grateful to have you in our family.
8 comments:
What a princess! Give Abby my love!
She is so cute!!! What a fun second birthday it sounds like she had.
Happy Happy Birthday Abby dear...what a girl. Loves dress up, eh!
I cant believe how big she is getting. I also couldn't believe how excited she was about her birthday. Love the jewelry!
What a cutie. I'd say it was a pretty awesome day, too! Except that it's 6:56 AM, and I now want sugar cookies and cake. :)
Happy Birthday Abby! She is such a little doll.
2 already? Fastest 2 years ever! She is so adorable. I think she looks so much like your mom and your mom is gorgeous! Looks like a very fun and successful birthday!
What a fun party! And I lalalalove her dress in the park pics!
Post a Comment