Thursday, April 22, 2010

summer is here at last!

It's been an unusually long, cold winter around here. But we finally have some evidence that summer is here (and now that I say that out loud it will probably end up snowing next week)...

Yesterday Abby tasted her first popsicle...

We got to have a picnic lunch with our friends...

And the kids monkeyed around in the backyard for hours.

Oh summer, how we love you and how we have missed you! Please don't put us through another winter like that again.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Send a little our way! Actually, I think we sent a little winter your way this year.

How was the haircut? Pics??

Lindsay said...

I love the warmer weather! Just not looking forward to the heatwave that will hit us in 2 months.... Abby is looking so cute and grown up! And it looks like a blast playing in your backyard! I'm jealous of your sweet playset!

Taylor said...

Remember that when it's 105 up there. I'm already dying with the 80 and 100% humidity weather here.