Well, it's been almost two weeks since we blogged, so here's all the stuff we've been up to:
As you can imagine, things have been crazy for us the past couple of weeks. Here's a "before" picture--the "after" ones will have to wait, since we're still not quite done getting settled into the new house.
Last weekend we were in Arizona to see my brother Rob, who just returned from Brazil, and the rest of the family:
Rob really enjoyed getting to know his nieces and nephew:
and we had a great time with the family:

it was about 480 degrees in Arizona so we spent a lot of time in the pool (here I am pretending I can still do all the stuff I could do in high school, like the double flip. Now it's more like a flip and 3/4, which hurts):

Marc mostly hung out in the shallow end, but we're looking forward to some diving board action next summer:
Abby had a great time with her cousins and enjoyed all of Grandma and Grandpa Ryan's fun toys:
and Marc really liked playing drums with Uncle Rob (I have some hilarious video but I need someone to teach me how to edit it and add music and stuff. Any volunteers?):

Marc had the first of what turned out to be several birthday parties (and cakes):

and another one in Texas:

and, of course, he loved his balloons more than the presents:
5 comments:
Happy Birthday little Marc! We were thinking about you today- Welcome to the {terrific}2's!!!!
How adorable! I bet Marc had a blast on his birthday. Chris can help you edit videos and do anything you want with them. Let us know if you need help!
I love that picture of you guys gathered around Marc's bday cake. Classic!
Congrats on your new house!
That's pretty darn hot! As a kid we'd go visit my mother's family out in AZ too, and my first (and only) scorched back side from a hot slide was experienced at a park in AZ. Gotta love it!
And happy birthday Marc! About the balloons... one of our kids is at the stage where he doesn't care a whole lot about WHAT he gets, but HOW MUCH of it there is... so we may wrap up a few packs of batteries to sweeten the big day :)
What a fun trip you had to Arizona. We're flying out this weekend, so it looks like we just missed you. Congrats on the new house! It looks beautiful!
Post a Comment