Sunday, October 21, 2007

the pumpkin patch

My friend Chelsea and I decided to take our boys (her 8 month old twins and my little guy) to the pumpkin patch on Friday. The weather was way too hot for a pumpkin patch outing (89 degrees) but we had a good time! Here are some of my favorite pics from the outing...




I can't get over his cheeks! I'll be so sad when they're gone!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazingly delicious pudgy cheeks! I love these pictures! He is looking so different. Thanks for sharing these cute pictures of him.

Tamara said...

I too hope those cheeks never go away. I feel very strongly that any self respecting baby will have a hefty set of cheeks and some good squishy chubby legs. He's adorable...and lets not neglect how cute you are! Thanks for posting those pictures. I love halloween!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word--I'm just dying to meet your little guy at Thanksgiving. Every picture is just too cute!!

Louise said...

He is SO gorgeous! I love his cheeks and his smile - he just looks so laid back and content. Can't wait to meet him in four weeks!!

Auntie Lolo said...

Okay the picture of him smiling while laying on the pumpkins is KILLING ME!! It's sooooo cute.

Maret said...

So cute!!! I love the one of him on the mini gords! by the way, it hasn't gone unnoticed that even though it's stifling, you're still dressed in seasonally appropriate colors.

Okey's said...

There is nothing better than chubby cheeks on a cute baby! Halloween is so fun and we need to get Brielle out to her first pumpkin patch! I love seeing pictures of you guys! Jana

critts said...

LOL Maret! I do try to dress seasonally appropriate despite the weather! Thanks for noticing the effort.

Molly said...

I love those cheeks and they'd BETTER stay chubby for a while!! I also love the picture where he's leaning back, kickin' it on the pumpkin, while the other kids play. He's just taking it all in!

Julia Ryan said...

Little Marc is absolutely the cutest baby in the whole world! And I'm not just a biased Grandma. Well, maybe. The whole world... I'm sticking to it! Can't wait until I get to kiss those cheeks again.

Anonymous said...

such an adorable baby! And you look great too! Glad to be back in touch!
Alyssa

Laurel said...

Good job on the blog. I'm a fan. I'm book marking you right now. Oh, and the cheeks are super cute.

Anonymous said...

Steph:

I did it!!! What a fabulous little man! Love him tons.

Mk said...

how cute can one little guy be???? He's perfect...